Dubai is an ideal place in the Middle East, for business setup as it provides more flexible and adaptable business policies. AVANZ ensures a fair and quick solution to your business setup in Dubai. We provide a helping hand all through to achieve your dreams in the fast growing Emirate of UAE. We are here to cover the main aspects of business setup in dubai . We help you to conquer your dreams in a systematic and affordable way.There are mainly three types of procedures to set up a business in Dubai. Mainland area, Freezone area & Offshore area. Avanz assists you in a company formation in any of these areas more easily than ever.
Business setup in Mainland
Company formation in Mainland attracts many as it is simple to set up. Here we need support from a local sponsor. As per Department of Economic Development (DED), local sponsors will hold 51% of shares and expat hold remaining 49%. Some professional business needs an local sponsor still expat can hold 100% share.
Business setup in Freezone
Business setup in freezone is the best choice for starters as it does not require a local sponsor. Here expat can hold 100% of shares. Freezone companies are also free from levies and export duties.
Business setup in Offshore
An offshore company is mainly designed for dealing business internationally. It can operate outside from the location of registration. It serves various purposes like holding company, holding trademarks, and so on.