Empty Lotion Pump(KEXON) bottles can provide a handy container for a wide variety of uses. Prior to refilling them, however, they should first be sanitized. A little effort and some household bleach is all it takes to prepare empty lotion bottles for reuse.
1. Remove all remaining contents from the lotion bottle using hot water and soap. It may be necessary to use a pipe cleaner or similar tool to ensure that no lotion remains caked on hard-to-reach edges of the container.
2. Prepare your sterilization mixture. Add one quarter cup of bleach to every gallon of water. For smaller batches, use a tablespoon of bleach for every quart of water. You may use your sink to mix the bleach and water, provided that the sink has previously been sanitized. Otherwise, use a clean bucket or similar container.
3. Place the thoroughly cleaned, empty lotion container into the sanitizer mix. Make sure that the container fills completely and is surrounded on all sides by the bleach and water mixture.
4. Soak the lotion container for a minimum of five minutes in the sanitizer solution. For best results, allow fifteen to twenty minutes soak time.
5. Remove the lotion bottle, empty of the sanitizer mixture, and place on a towel or drying rack. Allow the lotion bottle to air dry.
Ningbo KeXon Plastic Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive plastic packaging enterprise integrating design, production, and sales. We own a factory (Yuyao KeXon Sprayer Factory), and its plant area is over 6,000 square meters, with more than 20 years of production experience in various types of daily packaging. The company can professionally produce all kinds of foam pumps, plastic caps, daily and medicinal plastic bottles, as well as all kinds of trigger sprayers, lotion pumps, perfume sprayers, cream jar and other products.
Click Cream Jar to learn about more information