• There is nothing so easy to gain and nothing so difficult to apply as Experience. Now and then, it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. When you lose, do not lose the lesson.
By: Dalai Lama.
• When the mouse laughs at the cat, there is a hole nearby.
By: Nigerian Proverb.
• Every man is the architect of his own fortune
By: Appius Claudius.
• It is only the wisest and stupidest who never change.
• The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.
By: Ralph Waldo Emerson.