* When everything else is lost, the future still remains.
* Only those who do nothing do not make mistakes.
* Those, who don’t make mistakes usually can’t make anything.
* If you do little things well, you’ll do big ones better.
* Winning isn’t everything. But wanting to win is.
* You would achieve more, if you don’t mind who gets the credit.
* If you are not failing you’re not taking enough risks.
* Change your thoughts and you change your world.
* All progress has resulted from unpopular decisions.
* Never take a problem to others unless you have a solution.
* Only thing that comes to you without effort is old age.
* If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for everything.
* Don’t fight too much. Or the enemy would know your art of war.
* You won’t get a second chance to make the first impression.
* There are two kinds of failure persons. Those who only think & never do and those who do without thinking.
* There are two kinds of fools in this world. One who gives advice and one who doesn’t take it.