Q: How to use the IPTV recorder function/Cloud PVR Function – iviewHD IPTV?
A: About iviewHD IPTV recording function, now the functionalities are:
1. Users can record multi-channel simultaneously. Now we don’t have a limitation, For example, user can watch sport live channel and record UK, GR, DE channels at the same time.
2. Users can set record timer for a future event, the server will record on time no matter STB is power on or power off when time is up.
3. Users can record past events as well. (catch-up events)
4. The Capacity of each user’s Record time is 40Hours.
1. Users can only record the entire EPG event, User cannot decide when to start/stop. No matter when the user starts to record, the server will record the current event completely. For example, if the current event is from 9:00-10:00, and the user starts to record at 9:30, the server will still record 9:00-10:00.
1. if there are recording events under processing, in the Top-right corner of the full screen, the user will see a Red Circle with Numeric inside, the Numeric represents current record tasks. The Numeric doesn’t include the schedule record tasks.
It is easy and simple. please visit this link:
IPTV Free Trial Version 2020 of iviewHD, For a free test of IPTV, please browse the trial tutorial.
I’m happy to share the information with you. Please Share this link and Help to other peoples.