The Global Unified Threat Management Market was valued at US$ 3.76 Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 8.87 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 11.32% during a forecast period.
The report includes the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 lockdown on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disruptors. Since the lockdown was implemented differently in various regions and countries; the impact of the same is also seen differently by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short-term and long-term impact on the market, and it would help the decision-makers to prepare the outline and strategies for companies by region.
To know about the Research Methodology:- Request Free Sample Report
Global Unified Threat Management Market Dynamics
The growing adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT), coupled with a rising number of data breaches, network intrusion, and threat attacks across the globe is a key factor driving the growth of the global unified threat management market. Furthermore, low deployment cost and growing adoption of smart and connected devices surge demand for UTM. These factors are also estimated to aid in the growth of the global unified threat management market over the forecast period.
Global Unified Threat Management Market Segment Analysis
Lack of skilled workforce and restrictions of UTM in hardware processing capabilities and the handling of multiple applications/users simultaneously are other factors expected to hinder the growth of the global UTM market over the forecast period.
Based on vertical, government vertical is estimated to hold the largest share of the market during the forecast period owing to rising security concerns in various government bodies, as a necessity for unified threat management software to secure confidential data.
Global Unified Threat Management Market Regional Insights
In terms of region, North America is estimated to hold the largest share of the market during the forecast period because of the rising demand for unified threat management tools for security and the huge demand for unified threat management tools to secure cloud infrastructure. These factors are propelling the market growth positively in the region. Europe is projected to generate the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Global Unified Threat Management Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Unified Threat Management Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Unified Threat Management Market
• Global Unified Threat Management Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Unified Threat Management Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Global Unified Threat Management Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Unified Threat Management Market are also profiled.
For More Information Visit :
Scope of the Global Unified Threat Management Market: Inquire before buying
Global Unified Threat Management Market, by Component
• Software Platforms
• Support Services
Global Unified Threat Management Market, by Enterprise Type
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Mid-sized Enterprises
Global Unified Threat Management Market, by Vertical
• IT & Telecom
Global Unified Threat Management Market, by Geography
• North America
• Middle East & Africa
• South America
Global Unified Threat Management Market Key Players
• WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
• Panda Security
• IBM Corporation
• Juniper Networks
• Comodo Group, Inc
• Hillstone Networks, Inc.
• Cisco Systems, Inc
• Barracuda Networks
• Dell Sonicwall
• Checkpoint Software Technologies
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.