Do you encounter these situations after purchasing IPTV services?
1. There is more than one device at home, but buying multiple IPTV subs service is expensive, so I wanted to find the best way to save money?
2. I have a paid subs service for an IPTV. My family doesn’t want to watch Football with me but they can’t watch anything else on her Mobile Phone because the IPTV Stream provider allows only one user at a time. If I start watching a stream, they will stop working.
ATV Plus Family Package，Save 60% for the bedroom Live TV Streaming!
Enjoy ATV Plus 2nd 3rd subscription in the bedroom, Mobile, TV Box, Firestick, Nvidia Shield, or PAD anywhere!
Here we would like to update you that Family Package(Multiple Devices) is just released, which can help you save 60% for the second device subscription.
Then you can enjoy the Same Live TV in your bedroom or mobile phone or PAD anywhere, but saving a lot.
Excited, Family Package 3Days Free available, you can test firstly!
So, in The Article we will show you the Multi-Device IPTV solution Guide.
We’ll be covering:
1. IPTV Family Package Manual
2. IPTV Family Package FAQ
Part1 IPTV Family Package Manual
Want to know the best part?
This Subs Package is mainly for family.
When you have the ATV Plus IPTV version subscription code, you can buy Sub-Device code(s) on the Second/Third Devices for your family! Click here to learn about the IPTV Free trial Guide
With the family package, you can use the ATV IPTV version as Multi-Room
IPTV/Multi- Devices IPTV, Saving money, and Enjoy more Family Fun!
You might be wondering:
How to use it?
- Step1 Installed ATV Plus APK on Device A(Master), install ATV Plus Sub-Device APK on Device B(Sub- Device/Slave)
- Step2 Bind Sub-Device B to Device A by inputting subscription active code whichever has been used on Device A.
- Step3 Fill in ‘Sub-Device Code’ to Device B after Recharged then can watch Live Channels & VOD directly.
Manual Details as below:
|Active Code||UserID||Type||Valid Until|
IPTV Sub-Device can only run Sub-Device App and share the valid subscription of Master Device, Sub-Device doesn’t have its own subscription, Sub-Device cannot recharge any active code.
1. To Use the Sub-Device, there are two steps
a. the user has to bind Sub-Device to Master Device by input any of the active code whichever has been used on Master Device after Sub-Device code has been bound successfully to the Master Device, the user shall be able to to see the Master Device information as above Second row.
b. the user has to recharge ‘Sub-Device Code’ to active Sub-Device after Sub-Device Code has been recharged, the user shall be able to see the valid period of Sub- Device as an above Third row.
2. Sub-Device can only recharge the “Sub-Device Code”. “Sub-Device Code” doesn’t contain any subscription of channels. “Sub-Device Code” can be only used to extend the valid period of the Sub-Device device. There are two kinds of Sub-Device Code: 3days free and 12Month Paid. if Master Device’s subscription has expired, Sub-Device cannot watch Channel as well.
3. Sub-Device can only work in the same home Network of “Master Device”. If Master Device and Sub-Device work from different Networks, the user account will be blocked.
But here’s the kicker:
Master Application : (normal plus application)
|Active Code||UserID||Type||Valid Until|
1. One Master Device can support two Sub-Devices at maximum.
2. If the Master Device is broken, the user can move the subscription to a new Master Device without effect Sub-Device.
Sub-Device ID picture Sample like as bellow:
Part2 Family Package FAQ
#What is Multi-Room IPTV?
#Am I allowed to use each TV on different IP or ISP?
#How many Devices does Family Package support?
#How to use Sub-Device code?
#What is the Master Device & Sub-Device?
#Why there are two valid dates for Master Device & Sub-Device?
#Difference between Master Device & Sub-Device
What is Family Package / Multi-Devices / Multi-Room IPTV?
1. For GTV Plus IPTV Family Package can be known as Multi-Device IPTV or Multi-Room IPTV. When buying a 12months Subscription code, then you can pay 60% OFF the price to buy Sub- Device Code to activate more devices for your family, max at 3devices in total (1 Master Device and 2 Sub-Devices).
2. Family Package needs you to install our IPTVPlus APK & Sub-Device APK, both APKs support Android TV Box, Firestick, Android Phone, Android PAD, Samsung Phone, and so on.
3. One Device can be used in the Living room, the other device can be used in the sleeping room at the same time.
Am I allowed to use each TV on different IP or ISP?
1. Watching on one device, you can connect any TV to any Internet Provider in the world.
2. Watching on over 2 devices at the same time, need to under the same IP/ISP(ONE IP Network).
How many Devices/Rooms does Family Package support?
Till now IPTV Family Package offers a max of 3 devices as Multi-Room / Multi-Devices subscription.
How to activate the Second / Third devices? How to use Sub-Device Code?
1. Installed Sub-Device Apk on the Sub Device (the second/third device).
2. Bind Sub-Device to Master Device(the first device) by inputting subscription code(xxxxxxxxxxc) whichever been used on Master Device.
3. Fill in Sub-Device Code(exxxxxxxxxxuc) to the Second/Third Devices, after Sub-Device code has been recharged, can watch Live Channels & VOD directly.
What is the Master Device & Sub-Device?
A=Master Device, B=Sub-Device
1. Install the IPTV Plus version APK on Device A.
2. Install the Sub-Device APK on Device B.
3. After Activated Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxc) on Device A, then bind Device B by filling in the same Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxc) on Device B.
4. Then Device A becomes Master Device; device B becomes Sub-Device (Slave Device).
Here’s the point:
Why there are two valid dates for Master Device & Sub-Device?
The Valid Date of the Master Device & Sub-Device can be the same or different. Because they are with each own date.
Is there any functional difference between Master Device & Sub-Device?
1. 99% is the same, including all Live Channels & VOD.
2. The only difference: Sub-Device does not have Cloud PVR Function. Because now the system does not support it.
Over To You
We’d love to hear your thoughts on:
1. Our IPTV will always maintain a stable unbuffered streaming service, and will gradually add more practical functions.
2. We also hope that our users can provide us with feedback so that we can make it better.
Can you get IPTV for free?
How do IPTV catch up?
How to ATV IPTV on the firestick?