• You say you Love me. However, sometimes you do not show it.
• In the beginning, you could not do enough for me. Now you take me for granted.
• May be, when I am gone, you’ll appreciate me and all the things I have done for you.
• I am responsible for the food on your table, for clothes you wear and the home you like.
• I have kept quiet and waited to see, how long, it would take you to realize, how much you really need me.
• Cherish me…. Take good care of me…. And I’ll take good care of you
WHO AM I?
ANSWER: I AM your Job.