• There is nothing so easy to gain and nothing so difficult to apply as Experience. Now and then, it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. When you lose, do not lose the lesson.
By: Dalai Lama.
• When the mouse laughs at the cat, there is a hole nearby.
By: Nigerian Proverb.
• Every man is the architect of his own fortune
By: Appius Claudius.
• It is only the wisest and stupidest who never change.
• The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.
By: Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Did you know that if you subscribe to our website, you will receive email notifications whenever content changes or new content is added.
1. Enter your e-mail address below and click the Sign Me Up button.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your intention of subscribing to our site.
3. Click the link in the email to confirm. That’s all there is to it!
Then indicate you no longer wish to receive our emails.