• I asked God to make my handicapped child whole. But God said “No, his spirit is whole, his body is only temporary.
• I asked God to grant me patience, God said, “No, patience is a by-product of tribulation. It is not granted, it is earned”.
• I asked God to take away my pain. God said, “No it is not for me to take away, but for you give it up’.
• I asked God to give me happiness, God said, “No, I give you blessings, Happiness is up to you”.
• I asked God to spare me from pain, God said, “No, suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me”.
• I asked God to make my spirit grow, God said “No, you must grow on your own, But I will prune you to make you fruitful”.
• I asked God for all things so that I might enjoy life, God said, “No, I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things”.
• I asked God to help me love others as much as he loves me God Said, “Ahhh, Finally! You are on the right path” (YOU have the idea).
Did you know that if you subscribe to our website, you will receive email notifications whenever content changes or new content is added.
1. Enter your e-mail address below and click the Sign Me Up button.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your intention of subscribing to our site.
3. Click the link in the email to confirm. That’s all there is to it!
Then indicate you no longer wish to receive our emails.