* If you succeed then it is hard work, if others succeed then it is luck.
* If your name appears, in one space in the first attempt, it is luck and after several attempts, it is hard work.
* Success is what happens, when luck follows hard work and opportunity.
* For Indian conditions – neither luck nor hard work, because in India, lucky person ever work hard and hard workers are never lucky.
* Neither, the correct answer is ‘Success’ since nothing succeeds like success.
* Both, Hard work & Luck is essential for everything e.g., hard work is required for cooking a dish and luck is required to make it tasty. Luck is unknown accidental spice, which makes the dish success.
* Success is a child, while luck and hard work are the parents. So, it is difficult a question as to which of the (parents) is more responsible for the issue?
Did you know that if you subscribe to our website, you will receive email notifications whenever content changes or new content is added.
1. Enter your e-mail address below and click the Sign Me Up button.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your intention of subscribing to our site.
3. Click the link in the email to confirm. That’s all there is to it!
Then indicate you no longer wish to receive our emails.