* If you succeed then it is hard work, if others succeed then it is luck.
* If your name appears, in one space in the first attempt, it is luck and after several attempts, it is hard work.
* Success is what happens, when luck follows hard work and opportunity.
* For Indian conditions – neither luck nor hard work, because in India, lucky person ever work hard and hard workers are never lucky.
* Neither, the correct answer is ‘Success’ since nothing succeeds like success.
* Both, Hard work & Luck is essential for everything e.g., hard work is required for cooking a dish and luck is required to make it tasty. Luck is unknown accidental spice, which makes the dish success.
* Success is a child, while luck and hard work are the parents. So, it is difficult a question as to which of the (parents) is more responsible for the issue?